qBittorrent project was created with the idea of developing a new Bittorrent client for Linux that would be easy to use, good looking, featureful but lightweight. qBittorrent can now be considered as a good alternative to other bittorrent clients. QBittorrent 2.9.6 has been released with any updates and bug fixes.
Open the treminal and type the commands in order to install qBt 2.9.6
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hydr0g3n/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qbittorrent
- A polished Graphical User Interface written with Qt4 toolkit
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Encryption support (compatible with Azureus)
- Multiple simultaneous downloads / uploads
- Download from RSS streams
- IP Filtering similar to the one in eMule or PeerGuardian
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Web user interface for remote contro
- An integrated search engine
- DHT (trackerless) support
Read more here.