The Wine development release 1.3.16 is now available. This version integrates a new version of the Mozilla Gecko engine of Firefox 4.0 and laso include many bugfixes.
Add these lines to the terminal :
Quote:sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine1.3
Quote:Download source package - Wine
Extract the archive and compile it.
What's new in this release:-
- New version of the Gecko engine, based on Firefox 4.
- Better support for Dwarf debugging information.
- Improved handling of animated cursors.
- GnuTLS no longer required on Mac OS X.
- Improvements to the GDI driver infrastructure.
- A number of MSI fixes for the .NET installers.
- Several GdiPlus improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
See <a href=http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.3.16>release anouncement</a> for details.